Tuesday 25 December 2007

December 25, 2007, Tuesday, Christmas service


Today just like every Sunday morning, I woke up very early to church. But I’m too lazy to wake up and spent more than half an hour on my bed. Actually I planned not to go anymore but if I don’t go, I’ll miss the Christmas service.

Christmas, beside celebrate with my friends, exchanging presents, waiting for Santa Claus etc, but the main character is still Jesus Christ. So Christmas must celebrate at church, worship together, giving thanks of the birth of Christ, that’s the real reason for us to celebrate Christmas.


This morning my church member presented a drama, “What Child is this?” For story details, you can refer to Matthew 1:18-25 and Matthew 2:1-23 to know more about the birth of Christ.

I like the service every Sunday at church. But my father is Methodist, and my mum belongs to Roman Catholic. So we don’t have a fixed church. But I believe the heart toward God is the main purpose of worshiping Him. So I respect to my parents’ choice.

This is another 2 christmas present this year^^Friends, thanks for the present, i'll appreciate^^

Ok, that’s all for today and I want to continue my dream…very sleepy…hahaha

Now is 1053am and again, wish all of you Merry Christmas and have a nice Christmas Day^^hohoho^^

4 comments:

Alvaris Falcon said...

Oh my great sister you are holy and biblical. God bless you and merry christmas ya! ^_^

CLaRa TanG said...

Oh My dear brother, wish u Merry Christmas too..."God loves u and i loves u too" the quote that u taught me^^hehe

YoghurtPudding said...

Wow, you received lots of christmas presents. So envious.

Did you participate in any of the church activites?

CLaRa TanG said...

Yes. How about u?