Friday 8 February 2008

Second day of Chinese New Year

Very fast, today is the second day of Chinese New Year, I’m lost, beside visiting, still visiting. Family, relatives, parents’ friends, my own friends, Phew~ very tired and feeling that my hostel’s friends will be back soon, that’s tomorrow!!

Received a invitation card of my friend’s wedding. What?? Wedding?? Ya, they are going to get married, hmm, 20 years old for me is still very early! When my mum saw the invitation card, she asked when is my turn?? I asked her to wait 8 to 9 years more, she nearly faint, but my dad laugh.

Just now lecturers visited me and told me I’ll not think like that when I fall in love, and ask about Billy?? Oh gosh!! Billy and I not as complicated as what you all think, we are just best friends, very best friend ok? We are nothing!! Boy friend?? Wedding?? Give birth to baby?? I still haven’t think of them unless I finished my studies!!

After so many non-senses, Friends, however I think, I wish you have a good marriage and give birth to a baby faster. Haha!!

Finally, Friends, how do you celebrate this Chinese New Year? Let’s share a bit^^

4 comments:

Max1020 said...

WOW !!!
Is that true ?
Today my course leader just say that there is no such thing call best friend between male and female !!!
I think that's only a joke for the valentine day...
Hahaha~~~
Just both of you really.....
so 暧昧 !!!

CLaRa TanG said...

YA, WE'RE NOTHING...just very BEST FRIEND okay?? haha...

Anonymous said...

i'm the "hero" in this topic...hahaha...at last this topic appear among u guys...i heard winds carrying this topic around the college...hmm...what to say? if i say we're nth...sure u guys not believe la...so what to do ler?? just to tell u guys lo...we r really really just a couple of best friend...don have any more "ai mei" like what you guys think...hahaha...hmm...nth more to explain...haha.........
However...i'm not mad of it...just teenagers...including myself..like to talk about others "things"...hahaha...
God bless you all

CLaRa TanG said...

wow wow wow, i agree with your view!! hahaha, creditably you are a friend of mine, clara^^ ohohohohohohohohoho