Wednesday 6 February 2008

The Chinese New Year's Eve

Just finished my CNY Eve dinner, very full, every year my mum cook a lot and delicious foods, thinking that my mum can upgrade herself to a professional chef, because a lot of peoples love my mum’s food. Haha…not bad to praise right? Mum…

The Chinese New year is just tomorrow!! I think everyone will be very busy so wish everyone have a Blessed Chinese New Year and ang pau come come hahaha!!! Remember to come my house on CNY, my mum baked a lot of cakes, hehehe!

Finally,everyone of you don’t forgot to attend the Chinese New Year church service tomorrow morning^^

P/s: For those who don’t know my house, contact me! Happy Chinese New Year^^

2 comments:

Flora said...

Happy CNY!!! I miss my dad's cooking.....

CLaRa TanG said...

Dear Flora,
Happy blessed CNY to u and ur family too^^