Wednesday 13 February 2008

Gastroenteritis

Ya, I visited doctor again tonight after my friends visited my house. Actually I would like to visit with my friends to others’ house but my mum forced me to go for doctor, but after think about it, I really need to consult a doctor because I encountered stomachache for 2 weeks already and today is the second time I “visit” the doctor during Chinese New Year! !-_- will the doctor give me ang pau?

Gastroenteritis? I was surprised, doctor told me that I got gastroenteritis! Felt unlucky, back pain plus gastroenteritis-_-not taken any wrong foods and etc and the doctor lie me to take the medicine again, I hate consulting doctor, I hate medicine, can I be more healthy? I’m not doctor, what I can do is just pray and may God give me a healthy body!

Ok, following days need to take porridge, it’s an order from the doctor, what to do? Don’t eat delicious foods in front of me!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waa...a lot of medicine ooo...pity ooo...i also have some...but not to take it now until i finish all my junk food...hahaha...Take care of urself ooo...Jesus loves you^^

Amanda said...

get well soon.. take care oh.. :O

CLaRa TanG said...

Thanks for the care...i'll take care of myself^^ Happy Valentine's day to everyone of u^^

色中之狼 said...

hahaha....
did that doc give u ang paw ?
Hahaha~~~
Get well soon !!!