Sunday 3 February 2008

BIBLE

Bible? Ya, bible, I think tonight all the peoples busy shopping. HEHE I’m the different one…I went to Parkson and buy a NEW BIBLE for myself, for the present of coming Chinese New Year!

I don’t have a bible since young every time I go church, I used my siblings’ bible, I wish to have one long time ago, but I didn’t make it or buy it for a long time that I promised of God that I’ll buy! God I’m really sorry…

Luckily, tonight I bought a brand new bible at PARKSON LIFE BOOK CENTRE, I am really happy for this is the first bible I bought. Friends, don’t just buy a bible but to read it everyday!!


Let’s have a look at my bible, I wrapped it using a dust jacket and I stick my name on it, it’s belong to me!! Thanks God for leading me to do every single work. I love you God.

No comments: