Wednesday 21 May 2008

Continue Yesterday’s story

I’m done with my test, the teacher said me not very well and not very good too. She told me if I can by-heart, I’ll achieve my target and she hope that I’m a fast learner and will bring benefit to me. After I heard what she said, I’m stunted but I need to by-heart because it’s my only way. No reverse!

When I saw the teacher, hahahaha she's not miss Lai hahaha but the body language really look similar to her^^Miss Christina, very careful I can say. Thanks God~

This morning I was too nervous until forgot to put a parking coupon, so I got fined by SMC. Unlucky. It was my first time and the paper wrote RM20. I scared I forgot to pay it so right after that, I went to the nearest payment booth to clear the payment. Still good, I had RM6 discount or u know I haven’t took my lunch?hahaha~

After that I bought a pack of rice and went to my sister’s office and having there with her, talking with her about the situation in this morning and what the teacher told and etc. My eldest sister treat me the best, she listen to me and after that she gave me some comments. Thanks

After lunch, I went to the Maybank and got a No.2222 and the person in charge at the counter there was my senior at UCS, Julie. Ok, we smile to each others and I took the documents that she had ready and gone away,hahahaha~paisei huh!!

Then, I went Parkson to buy a present for my friend’s birthday. Yoyo~ Finally,back to home, huuuu~hot weather and ends my story here. Same as before, all the best!

4 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

try u best ^^
*pray*

Anonymous said...

I once received 3 "LOVE LETTERS" within 1 day...See!How muddled i m...U r so lucky...hahaha...

CLaRa TanG said...

you're more lucky than me hahaha~ don't forget it next time^^

Anonymous said...

Guess what, i don't like a girl working in Maybank, some sort of receptionist. She's very rude. If i happen to go to Maybank again, i will complain her if she treats me like that, again. Duh, she probably don't know what is customer service.