Saturday 17 May 2008

Saturday

It’s Sunday tomorrow, u ask me which day I love the most and I’ll tell u I love Sunday the most. Why? Because Sunday I can go in front to Lord God, I tell Him what I did and what happened. Although I pray before I sleep every night but I still hope for Sunday to come because we can rest.

Recently a lot of things happened. I didn’t said it out as I don’t want anyone around me worry of me. So I still face people with a smiling face. Hope that not because of me and make all people down. Is this a mask? No, it’s me, no matter how hard, I’ll face all people with my smile!

Nothing to do just now, I took my bible and read a page. Matt:25,34(NIV), it gives me encouragement!

Do Not Worry

25"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?

34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Finally, pray for the SiChuan victims. Although can’t help them financially but God will see them. God love you all, Amen!

Good Night!

2 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

i know u worry wat~ worry about the >>apologize<<
hahaha~ :p *fainted*
better do more pratices yah~~ if not, i am very worry about ur performance oh~ don be the "shit of mouse" oh~ XD XD

CLaRa TanG said...

u feel "apologize" easy to sing? then u sing it by ur own lo, stil say me mouse shit, shouldn't need me anymore right?? i wan to quit hahahaha:p