Friday 2 May 2008

Money = Spend + Save

When I was studying, I keep staying at home and I spent less time out there buying things. Can save money effectively. Ever asked one of my funny friend why doesn’t want to go travelling during holiday, she told me that she need to save money, no money and etc. I had a lot of questions at that moment, why an employed person have no money?

I got her feeling today, not everyone who work can save well, just like what she said, sometimes you just don’t know where your money gone to, temptation, buy this and buy that, then will not enough to spend. She even told me that I’ll know when I earn money.

Really, now I’m working, I realized my spending is increasing, meals, fuel, daily needs or even colleagues farewell party and etc, the money flow away really fast!

Today I feel the hardness of earning, hope that I can save, heard of “sikit sikit lama lama jadi bukit”? hahaha, I read it during my primary school. So now I just hope that I can earn a bit, fill up my bank accounts, I believe that a little bit of my money can be a mountain, but have to do it slowly because I still don’t know I can achieve my wish or not, may God with me^^

2 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

hey~ don forget u taking account de wor~ hahahaha~ earn spend earn spend!! just will balance mah~~ *faint*

Max1020 said...

haha...
So many Cards !!!
I also want~~~
Now, Still can achieve la...
Coz u no need to pay for loans and others !!!