Wednesday 14 May 2008

Love Letter from UCS

Hahaha, a long while doesn’t appear here after I work. Compact life and it makes me tiring. It’s not easy to work, not like previously what I did, I played when I want to and talk anytime I like. This is the first time I felt that it’s hard to work. Things come non-stop. Can’t finish today, tomorrow, then it become a mountain? But I really hope it’ll be done one day.

Understanding others make me more silent. Not I don’t want to join them but I can’t. I scare I’ll be their next target so better be silent. Talk whatever it’s necessary. I realized they are double-faces, friendly to you but bite you behind. Wow, bad things but I’m really sad to see them behave like that. May God with all of you…luckily I didn’t join you or else God will be disappointed with me. I’m still safe now.


Back to the topic. I received an invitation from my college, inviting all graduans to the Prom night and also Convocation…attending? Sure, and this is the last 2 events I’ll join for the college.

Further study, still in unknown state, waiting for offer letter and hope will be enrolled. About my English, because I didn’t by heart when I was in form 5, so I get a mess on it. Because of this reason, maybe I’m wanted to take IELTS?? Don’t know, Still waiting for offer letter …but I hope I’ll do the best… please…give me encouragement?? Thanks!

God with me and all the best!

3 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

eh~ how is the progress of ur preparation?? >>appologize<< hahaha~
remember yah~ the day before u go for ur convo~~ :p

CLaRa TanG said...

so how about u?? haha

Hello Kitty said...

do i still need pratice? i am pro enough already~ if u got any problem in that just find me lah~ welcome~~ hahaha~ *fainted*