Thursday 8 May 2008

Thief

Today I felt sympathy when I saw a thief, happened at my workplace. I saw a pretty woman bringing her son sat in the office. I thought she’s here to interview, so I didn’t care so much, but suddenly I realized why supervisors were all around the office, after I got everything clear, they told me she’s thief. I was almost faint.

I’m sympathy of her because she did it for her husband to make more income, she’s having 3 abnormal sons and she got mental problem and a lot more reasons. She doesn’t fraught back when she was caught but brings her child to the office and admits. She’s weak but strong mentally. I almost cried when I saw her but she’s still strong.

When her child asked why they still cannot go home, she answered, mum owe others money, have to pay back first because mum stole something. She didn’t lie to her son. According to the law of my company, any thief has to pay 10x of the original cost and the total is RM1200, She went back to take money and the son sit and wait there for her mum

The mum reached with not tidy money, I don’t know where she got it but if I’m the boss, maybe I’ll give her a chance but in case I also scared she will make the same mistake next time again, how about u? Haihzzz~ Speechless, I’m really sympathy to her! Hope u don’t do it again and be a good woman, God with u…

This is the picture that the son drew when the mother went back for the money, I don’t know what it means but maybe the psychologist?

3 comments:

howkeong said...

The picture is grisly, really. It reflects the instant feeling of the child i think. And, i think i would give her a chance.

First, it's an unfortunate for her to have 3 abnormal children.
Second, she's sick, mentally.
Third, she did it for her husband.

By the way, 10 times of goods cost? Tsk, are you serious? That's like, plenty. Hmm, why did she steal for her husband? And why made her steal that can increase her husband's income? They can resell them?

Hmm, i'll steal a Rm0.10 eraser next time -.-" I've prepared Rm1 already.

CLaRa TanG said...

ya, 10x of return. His husband taking drug so she need to steal and sell again gua?? really pity...she's pretty and this is real and i'm shock-_-

And about u wan to steal a RM0.10 eraser...i add oil to u~ hahaha

Hello Kitty said...

haiz~ pity incident again~ do u really cry out? haiz~ but will feel very sympathy to them leh~~ haiz~ fortunately i not c diok~