Thursday 1 May 2008

Labour Day

Today is Labour day, I’m happy because no need to work, at least no need to wake up at 6am and go work at 7am, just like torturing.

I work for almost 2 weeks and I’m really tired, everyday need to go so far to work and I’m not really tired of working, I’m just tired of driving. Went out early in the morning and back at late night because always trapped in traffic jam.

What make me happy is the coming Monday I can start to work at the old branch and no need to go that far, but what I’m sad is no friend will go lunch with me, hopefully everything is going well.

Today I slept till quite late, woke up by ML Education’s Mdm. Lau at 12pm, she hope to talk with me. We met at 3pm and I clean up myself and sit in front of my computer to wait for the time. After met up with her, everything’s done, I decided where to go for my further study, she’ll help me with everything and I just wait for offer letter. May God with me.

One day passed, have to prepare myself to work tomorrow, hahaha…a filled life, thanks God^^

2 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

when i am not by your side during the lunch time, u must try to finish the meal u order!! :)
the kompia game~~ hahahaha~ so funny eh~!!

CLaRa TanG said...

YES, MADAM hahahahaha...