Sunday 27 April 2008

Sunday

Today relaxing, happy, because no need to work. One week of working make me tired, only Sunday I can rest, so appreciate it^^


This noon, I brought my eldest sister and mum to delta mall for dog’s exhibition. A lot of dogs and cats but I just like dogs, so just dogs in my eyes. So cute appear in my mouth unstoppable and I hope to own all of them but mum said it’s enough to have 3 at my home. I think so, because my love only can divide into 3 of them, I told mum if Liang Liang (one of my dog) also come for exhibition, must be a lot of people love it.

After dog exhibition, I told them I want to eat KFC so we go together, sure I’m full and this is my mum and me, does she looks like me? Hmm, maybe my eldest sister looks more like her. Maybe I looks like my dad or from rubbish bin? Hahahaha…this is what my mum said when I’m naughty when I was young. At that time I’m sad, after crying I still ask my mum is it real? How stupid am I ahahahha…

Here by to tell you secretly, my mum cares of me recently, she scare I’m tired in my work so she buy a lot of things to put in my room for me to eat…thanks a lot and Mum, I love u^^hehehe

This is what I bought from the supermarket, I want to bring it to my office incase I’m hungry hehehe^^

Today got a letter in my letter box, got my own result for last semester, although it’s not very good, but it’s all over, thanks God^^

When I was home, I saw 3 of my dogs, really feel that they are more cute than those in the exhibition, next time I’ll bring them there, hahaha, will you support my puppy?? Hahahahahha~

No comments: