Saturday 5 April 2008

Updating My Blog

Recently somebody left comments in my Friendster asking why I’m lost and doesn’t update my blog always. Hereby to thanks all of you for viewing my blog and at the same time sorry for slow updates.

I’m lost recently after I took my results, applying transcript and syllabus for university with a few friends. Everything is still in process. Not much I want, just hope that I got offered from my desired college because honestly speaking, my result is just ok and what I can do now is just pray without ceasing.

Most of the colleges’ intake on august or September so these few months I’ll work as a part time worker, fully use my holiday by gaining experiences, earn some money.

Hereby to say sorry to all of you, because I’m not updating my blog so often as before but I’ll update during my free time. So if you are free, click into my blog and have a look, thanks for supporting and I love everyone of you, may God with you^^

2 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

-_-"""
Yea~ just pray :))
Love u too :p

Max1020 said...

May i know what's your result ?
1st class ? Hehe...
Now UCS seem so "冷清" !!!
Hope you could get reply from the U u want. All the best !!!