Tuesday 1 April 2008

Back to Home

Yesterday morning, I used the earliest flight in the morning and get myself back to Sibu, once I came down from the airport, not going back home but being brought to a doctor by my mum. I sick for 2 weeks and the week at KL, my sickness became serious, cough continuously, soundless and makes my whole trip not really fun. Every night when my mum called, I cried out, normally I’m strong but...

In this trip, I’m happy of going to Genting, KLCC, Sunway, Time Square, I had been walk all around what you can think of. Feeling good, everyone is happy. But without a vehicle at KL is really not ok, because walking plus taking monorail really tiring, and the weather is warmer than Sibu, faint-_-Took a lot of photos, but I’ll upload to my Friendster, welcome to have a look^^

The result released today, quite poor but I’m fulfilled because I passed my final semester. Thanks to my lecturers and thanks God for hearing my prayers, I’ll work hard in future.

Recently I lost myself, don’t know which way to go…

4 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

I think u curi curi cry out right? if not, why i didnt notice that?
anyway, hope u can recover soon!!

CLaRa TanG said...

no la...Biky knew tht i was crying...hahahaha ya i'm recover, beacuse i'm back hahaha

Amanda said...

sorry to hear that u were ill all throughout the trip but it eventually turned out to be a great one rite?? so, still it's a blessing.. haha.. (preaching pula me -.-lll)
I actually enjoyed the walking and train taking in KL.. haha.. guess i'm just not appreciative enough with the transport i have back here..
anyway.. back to the topic (did i have a topic to start with anyway -.-lll)
feeling lost is a normal feeling.. let it be for the time being while u enjoyed the rest of the holiday before u pack and start off with another phase in ur life.. enjoy the lost moment lah.. need not to worry too much.. quoting u "God will lead u to a way" so leave it to Him when u're lost..
haha.. preaching lagi me.. -.-

CLaRa TanG said...

It's okay...i'm ok after consulting the doctor at Sibu. But however i still enjoyed myself at KL even i'm sick hahahahaha~

Now, i'm really lost of my step, but it's okay just like u said God will lead me^^But still thanks for caring and support me always^^and you're not like preaching, Sometimes we needs others suggestions too...agree? hahaha

Remember to come out for tea^^