Tuesday 8 April 2008

Nothing to do + CJ7

An empty April, I’m super boring after coming back from KL, can stay at my house for whole day with my pyjamas, after take bath just change another one, so you can imagine what I do in this holiday!

Today the title is CJ7, hahaha,I think everyone know what is that, last month I went KL, lots of CJ7 on market but at that time I’m not really like it but now I regret I didn’t buy one. My friend bought one, at the airport still being checked by the security, they scanned it and checked it, really funny…

With my PC switched on, besides chatting, I watch movies, boring life. Promise myself to look for a part time job next month to spend the time,hehehe~

After napping this afternoon, my sister took photos for me and my beloved dog, not boring actually, I still have liang liang, ah nan and ah bi with me to spend this holiday, hahaha, dogs are having holiday everyday…hehehe

See, they love dancing

Liang liang and I

Good Night^^God Love everyone of U^^

2 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

the another dog is who?? -_-""

CLaRa TanG said...

another is my neighbour dog, little white, he likes to play at my house because he's my house's dog's son hehehehe^^