Monday 21 April 2008

I Lost Myself

I lost myself again… all the application for further study done, I should be fulfilled but I got that I lost myself.

I don’t like myself of this, not like me. I’m independent but why now I don’t have my own view at all about to choose the Uni which I want to go in? Maybe I don’t know how to reject other people, and finally I got this ending...

Most of my classmate will further their study at West Malaysia and some of them suggest me to go overseas. My friends said if further study, better have friends follow, no matter where I go, at least can take care of each others, I just follow what they said, from SPM to Diploma, like I’m not controlling my life, God really with me? I don’t know…I just can pray...

Finally, everything done, no use to mock, just hope I’ll change after 2 years of degree, I don’t hope I have any regret in my life, what I can do, I want, I’ll get it and don’t make myself regret. Friends, appreciate what you have now, get what you want and don’t make yourself regret.

Add oil Clara, God love you all!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like u've al;ready decided which way to go after this.. but no harm sharing some of my experience with u eh..
Well, personally, I think it IS good if u have frens to be with u when u further ur studies else where but I've been through it and I think it shouldn't be a prob if there's no familiar fren with u either as u could always make new frens and that's what happened to me when I went off for my degree 5yrs ago. It might start off hard initially but eventually u'll get used to it and u'll figure that u're a more independent person and u get to have more frens mah.. haha..
well, it's ur call anyway. U go ahead with what u think is the best for u. this is ur future so needless to take TOO MANY advice into consideration.
I'm kinda bad eh?? haha...!!

CLaRa TanG said...

Thanks for your sharing...you're not bad la, u just share your experience with me hahaha~

Well, Thanks for supporting me always...*Touch Touchh* haha

YoghurtPudding said...

Clara, just follow your heart. God will lead you all the way.
Ya, of course it will be good to have a bunch of friends with u when u go overseas. Especially when u r at somewhere not so familiar. When u miss home, at least u still have friends around you.
All the best and good luck.

CLaRa TanG said...

Thanks and all the best to u too^^

G.L.O.W - God will Lead Our Way.