Thursday 10 April 2008

Thanks Sister

Hehehe, my sister elder than me 7 years old, but we have unlimited topic to talk about, we are sisters, hahaha, mum always say my thinking is more mature than her, mature than 3 sisters…hmm, not pulling myself up, because mum always worry of them more than me, maybe I won’t let my mum worry…

Ok, back to the topic, my sister is going to kuching for work next week, left me, my third sister and my parents. We study, we work, my home is getting lesser and lesser people, so boring…my elder sister gave me a present for my graduation, Winnie the pooh! Actually I want to laugh because I have too many of Poohs, but still thanks for it and I like it^^

Took a photo for my toys, I can compete who having the most toys, hahaha, worrying too because I just can bring 3 among them to further study, guess who? Hahaha…I’m crazy~

Good night^^

5 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

ah pooh, ah pat, and baby pooh? hope u can bring the baby pooh yah.. hehe :p

CLaRa TanG said...

hehehe, u know me well~

Hello Kitty said...

if u dont wan bring the baby pooh, i will help u bring it~ put my luggage first~ wakaka!~ :D

Josephine said...

My sister also 7 yrs old younger than me. Miss all those days going shopping, talk till late nite before married. She's now abroad, studying. Good to have sister can talk to, rite?

And you really have a whole family of Pooh.. Oops, and a bodyguard - the Pat? haha...

CLaRa TanG said...

Hello Kitty: Don’t worry, I’ll bring baby pooh with me to study...tht why u know me well...u got it? hahaha

Josephine: Yea~so good to have sisters to chit chatting always^^

Ah pat = bodyguard hahahahaha Good idea from u…hehehe:p Thanks^^