Sunday 6 April 2008

College Resumed

When I look through the newspaper today, I saw the advertisement that my college advertised, 7th April, it’s tomorrow, UCS resume, I started to miss every of this moment, previously a night before college resume, I’ll sleep earlier and the next day take my timetable and chit chatting with friends…

Since the first day I stepped into the college until now, from everything blank until I know something, from no friends to a lot of friends, from me who don’t dare to ask questions to now I ask everything, it’s not a very long time, not a very short journey, I learnt a lot, graduated!!

Now I’m messy, miss my course mates, miss the first day of college resume, miss the moment that we struggle, miss the moment we chit chatting, miss the time I disturb my lecturer, the most talkative one, miss all my lecturers, I miss you all…

Time passed so fast, tomorrow’s resume, I won’t join a part and wish all of my friends dreams come true, wish lecturers happy teaching and I miss you all^^God Love everyone of U^^ Good night~

3 comments:

Flora said...

So where's your next destination???

Max1020 said...

Don't write like that la...
Suddenly i felt sad too !!!
seem like we can't meet anymore.
Graduate liao still friends ma, still can go out and drink tea together oo~~~
Now business course de ppl all new face, all never seem b4 de.
haha !!!

CLaRa TanG said...

Floratie: will continue my degree at west malaysia, still in the process of applying, not that soon for intake so still a long holiday^^hahaha

Hack88: all new face ar?? hahaha