Sunday 21 October 2007

An Affright Day

I will wash my car every Sunday evening, on time and it will be a new start for Monday.

So, like normal, I washed my car today. After washing, I let my car to dry under the sun. While waiting, I brought one of my pet dog to jog because the dog looks like sick. Don’t want to drink or eat anything, this dog sick frequently and it went for surgery before. Yesterday, mum told me that if this time the dog sick again, don’t care of it anymore, because spent a lot on it. I’m sad of what mum told me. (But I know mum won’t just leave it because mum also very dotes on the doggie, maybe just want me to take more care of my dog.) Ah Bi, hope you don’t sick anymore, if I go study in the future, who will take care of you? You need to be healthy, please.

Back to the point, after jogged with my dog, I saw my car is nearly ok, I took the key, wanted to drive my car into the car porch, but the car could not start. I come out of the car, daddy asked me what happened to the car, why suddenly can’t start? I told him I also don’t know of it. Daddy questioned me a lot, asked me did I sprayed the water to the engine? I think won’t have any problem normally, why today the car will broke down after washing it?

Then daddy also don’t know what’s wrong with the car, he asked me when is the last time the car battery been changed. I told him it was one and a half years ago. Then I called my brother-in-law up, asked his friend to help. Finally, it was the problem of the battery. It was not because of my wrong. At that time, I was lightened up. If not, I don’t dare to wash my car by my own anymore. But it’s ok; sometimes it’s just bad luck. Tomorrow change a new one then will be ok.

Lastly, thanks my brother-in-law’s friend, thanks God, my car no problem, not because of me. Relaxed…Bohohohohohoho…-_-!

No comments: