Saturday 27 October 2007

Blood Test


After delaying for two weeks, at last, my mum brought me for my blood test this morning at my family doctor. After a signature of the doctor, I was “drag” to Gribbles for blood test and also urine test. But the report will be released on next Thursday.

I remembered my last blood test was many years ago, during my primary 2 or 3. I just remembered the purpose of the blood test is to take injection of antibiotic and also hepatitis B…

Since young, I have a lot of little sickness, will get sick easily…and always, especially gastric. I hate it very much… don’t know why nowadays feeling not very well again, so mummy resolve to bring me for the blood test. But I refused it for 2 weeks because I hate medicines and blood testing is painful.

What is funny today is during the nurse want to do injection for me, before the nurse inject the needle, I screamed “mummy, come over here.” After this few words came out from my mouth, a few aunties sitting nearby laughed. It’s very embarrassing. And my mum still explain to them I afraid of injection because of my sister scared me…telling me that blood testing is very very painful. -_-…mummy, we don’t know them right? No need to explain to them of this…-_-

What I need to do now is waiting for the report on coming Thursday. Hopefully I’m healthy…haha…may GOD lead me…n bless me…^^

2 comments:

Josephine said...

how's ur blood test result? everything ok?

CLaRa TanG said...

My blood test report is fine...juz an injection of antibiotic for hepatetis B...because the antibody is not enough^^