Saturday 13 October 2007

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri

Today is Malay’s Hari Raya Aidilfitri, every year at the same celebration, I’ll follow my family and relatives visit to Malays friends’ house. And this year is also the same.





At the night, my second uncle’s house having BBQ, fishes, prawns, chicken wings, noodles, fish balls and so on…there’s also some Malays workers celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri together.

At last, oh gosh…I’m dying of having everything in my little tummy. Daddy’s Malays friends keep passing the food to us and keep saying “makanlah” – means ask us to eat and they also keep telling us there’s still a lot in the kitchen and so on. I really thinking of telling them I’m not ok anymore…now feeling like want to vomit after having so much of foods today.

2 comments:

JungChe said...

i want CHICKEN CURRY!!
i want RENDANG!!
i want CAKES!!
i want HOLIDAYS!!
i want everythg~
sigh~

CLaRa TanG said...

hahaha calm down calm down...Jungche should work hard ist then only play hard hehe...Gambateh...holidays is come from soon^^