Wednesday 10 October 2007

The Third day my college life resumed

Today is the third day my college life resumed, I’m still free, even don’t know what to do. I’m totally blank when I looked at my textbooks because the lecturer hasn’t start teaching. On my final year project, I got a topic on myself but I can do nothing because never touch on that topic. So need to wait for the time to come and ask the lecturer for more details. If not, wasting my time doing all the wrong things. ^^

In this semester, I’ll take all my 5 final subjects, the toughest 5 subjects. I’m afraid of “this subject is quite difficult to pass” coming out from my lecturers’ mouth. Haha…I’ll always tell myself “the lecturers are just wanted to frighten me.” But the lecturers said, if I pay more attention on the subjects, sure I can pass it easily. Hope for that, because how the final result is depends on us.

Tonight, a crowd night at my house. A lot of relatives will stay at my house because my third sister will be engaged tomorrow. I’m happy for my sister and her future husband indeed because they have found their own partner in their life. May GOD bless both of them abundantly. Congratulations to both of you^^

And Tomorrow my house will be crowded of relatives. But it’s not on my business. They are having leave, and only me, who need to attend class tomorrow. But it’s ok, I hope I can be at college because I prefer noiseless place, especially the relatives at my house will be overwhelming. Maybe can consider “women”. ^^

Coming Friday will be a holiday until the next Monday. The college life is just resumed and there are holidays around. And this semester will have lots of holidays.

Lastly, Miss Lili, I wish you “Selamat Hari Raya” and don’t forget my curry. ^^

That’s all from me today. ^^

No comments: