Friday 5 October 2007

The Babysitter

The happiest one who knows I’m coming back from my vacation will be my neighbor, I guess, why? Because before I went of for my vacation, I was helping her to take care of a 2-months-old baby when she went off around 12noon to fetch other sons. So she wants me to help her. When I went vacation, there’s no one to help her and when I came back…she’s very happy. During my vacation, she called me always, not of missing me, not of presents but asking me when I’m coming back…haha…know the reason??

Today, same thing happened. She had something to busy, so I became the babysitter. For me, I’m not a person who like babies, maybe of my age, haven’t thinking to have a baby. I told my mum when I have a baby in the future, I’ll let her to take care of my baby until 1 or 2 years old because I don’t like the crying sound of babies. My mum even said I’m a insane, all people like little baby, but I like big baby, she told me that there’s no fun when a baby grown up. But until now, I still stands on my own view. Haha…

I think that’s all from me this time, no more rubbish, need to return to him, he’s sleeping now so I can do my stuffs…if he cried, oh no!! How busy…haha…-_-

The photo below is the photo of the baby…hahaha…


Baby need them everyday

Enjoy moment on my bed-_-

after milk....he slept again...this is wht call baby life...sooooooo enjoy...but i'm not envy at all... cos i'm no babies...bohohoho^^

2 comments:

Josephine said...

Before I had baby, I also don't like babies. But now, I enjoy every moment with my Esther, even though sometimes she is soooooooo difficult to handle.. haha...

CLaRa TanG said...

Mayb i need to hav one then i juz can feel how's it...hmmm still hav to wait for long long time...hahaha i'm still young...and GLOW- God will Lead Our Way^^