Wednesday 3 October 2007

Today 3 Oct 2007

Today the results for previous semester is released…having insomnia last night, and this morning automatically woke up very early in the morning, switch on my pc, looking at my hand phone and waiting for sms from my friends. No faith on myself at all. Since I enrolled into this college until now, every time my friends will help me to look at the result…don dare to look at it myself…haha…Am I a coward girl?

I still remembered when my SPM result was released, I called out a teacher from the staff office and ask her to help me to look at my result. But just asking her to look at the Bahasa Melayu because if Bahasa Melayu failed, we can do nothing. I afraid of that subject the most and I told my teacher, if I don’t get a credit, just don’t talk to me and go directly to her office. Really funny when flashing back the memories. But thanks GOD, and thanks to the teacher, she gave me a good news.

After I got my result today, there is no shock, as predicted, considering I’m good enough if there are no any failed paper or Dees… haha…and luckily there is still ok in my eyes^^There are Aaa, Bees and Ceas, however, how can all of you comment on me?? Good? Moderate?? Or poor? However, I’m looking forward your views, just hoping that I can finish my Diploma happily, for the results, for sure I need to concentrate on it and have some expectations mayb^^

I’m happy, I left a final semester for my Diploma, hope everything will be ok and GOD is always with me…thanks GOD^^

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Be confident & never look down on urself... though I should very much say this to myself...
Aim high always so u'll word harder towards that aim... even if it does not turn out as good as u aim, but at least u know that u've done ur best...
well... Good on you...

CLaRa TanG said...

Thank you^^you should remember wht comment u send here too..and add oil together for this coming semester^^see u around!!

James said...

ur result is good o...hahaha..the new semester open again do it the best...n wish u can complete ur Diploma wif a good result..hehe^^