Wednesday 17 October 2007

UNBELIEVABLE

Few days ago, my younger brother told me he wrote an essay and wanted to post it at Sin Chew Daily News. I was shocked when I heard of it. I told him: Do you think they will look at your essay? Haha…

Today, 17 October 2007, unbelievable, his essay is on the post, I’m really surprised. Feeling that his essay is just a normal essay, nothing special. But today he told me it was really posted. I grabbed the newspaper from him, read the post clearly, feeling that it is ok, but still can be improved. Maybe he can feel the feeling of further education outside.

Ok…no more laughing, about your essay, different people having different views. So I think you will have lots of supporters. Ohohoho…

My younger brother posted his post on his blog, all of you are welcome to have a look of his (
Alvaris's Blog) . Title is “最后的那一滴泪 - the last tear”.

Little brother, I’m feeling of want to laugh on you. Too disgusting, but maybe if you are not my brother, I will be touched a bit. But truth is the truth…BOHOHOHO!!

No comments: