Wednesday 7 November 2007

Today 07.11.2007

This is what one of my senior brought for me today, a souvenir from Kuching. Today is not my birthday, but however, as a senior, I’m very happy of receiving souvenirs, just feel like seniors always won’t forget me.^^ nice to have friends like you…haha

Nowadays my mood is very unstable, but I never put my mood on my face so my friends also can’t feel that I’m not happy, they always think that I’m a naughty girl, like to play around and disturb people all the way. But when I’m not happy, I’ll try to disturb people more so that I can cheer up myself. Sorry, friends… haha.

Today in Financial Management class, I handled the chapter 2 and 3…at last…just like what my senior said, mathematics isn’t an easy thing, learn bit by bit, and can’t rush while learning. Maybe all my friends learn very fast and I afraid I’m left behind. During secondary school, I really face problems on my mathematics, when the same questions asked in different ways, I’m stuck. Haha

What’s ahead is my Final Year Project, currently on week 5. Besides the proposal I had done last time, I haven start any other things. Don’t know how to start. Have to work more on it.

Following 2 weeks is time for progress test, this time must do well in my progress test. Work hard friends, God will lead our way...God bless…Amen!!

No comments: