Monday 26 November 2007

Happy Birthday To Me



Today I’m quite happy with the journey here, eat and play for the whole day. At night, my friends celebrate my birthday at Hartz Chicken. I enjoyed my birthday this year, a lot of presents, blessings and parties. I’m glad to have companions of my friends. Friends, I loves you.

After today, I’m into 20 years old. One year older, should be more matured. I’m considered as a matured girl although I’m the youngest daughter in my family. But my mum always let me to make decisions myself, she never worried of me including my studies and etc. she never worry doesn’t means she doesn’t concern of us. She told us she will let us to have our own creativity and the most important don’t do the things that make her worry. So my siblings all are very independent.

I’m happy and surprising today is my mum who doesn’t know to use SMS, today, she messaged me using SMS. Greet me Happy Birthday, I loves you… because of I’m now at kuching, so she have the only way to greet me that is SMS, thinking of the way she type the message should be funny because I’m the one who taught her to play SMS before this. Haha… Daddy mummy I love you both too…

By tomorrow, we will have a trip to beach and stay a night there. We bought ourselves slippers for beach games. There is a funny story behind the scene of buying those slippers especially my grandchild in my Chaos Family… they wanted to buy the same one like what I bought, at last, we all bought the same pattern…

Ok, that’s all for today, tired… need to rest.

Lastly, wish myself Happy 20th Birthday…Good Night^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

waw~~ so happy wa.. kekeke ^^
enjoy urself there ya ;)
remember take ur breakfast, lunch, dinner and everthing yah~~ don't 胃痛 again wor (:
Take care :D
muakss.. hehe les again -_- :p

Flora said...

Happy Belated!!!!! Big gal lor!!!! ^_^

CLaRa TanG said...

Thank you^^