Thursday 15 November 2007

Finally...


The Final Year Project for me this year is “A business plan of a hotel”…why am I willing to create a hotel business by my own? Because since young I like the feeling of staying in hotel, anywhere also… Hotel gave me a feeling like enjoyable place. Not only for me to sleep or rest, I also can enjoy delicious foods, chit-chatting with friends inside the hotel cafeteria or even shopping at the shopping mall.

The hotels nowadays are very updated, even have pub in the hotel. Sometimes still can enjoy live band with friends in it, but mostly human being think that pub is not a good place, very messy place and they think that pub is places for bad guys and police will sweep the pub always. Even saw someone selling drugs in the pubs. But better don’t touch the drugs. Human beings, pub is an enjoyable place, don’t mess it up!!

Hotel, no matter how’s the rating, cheap or expensive, in my eyes they are always good place. So I like to visit to hotels wherever there is a hotel, go toilet for a look also ok… to prove that I was here before. Funny?? Haha…because the luxurious place in a hotel is the toilet…agree with me?

Back to the topic, recently in this week, realized that it’s hard to think of a name for my own hotel. Before that thinking of name it Wonderland but the name feel like too fantastic, n I changed it to Majestic and created a logo for it, but when I check online, the hotel exist at Singapore. Wasting my time… at last I tried to modify the name by adding century or empire, and finally, I added century… Majestic Century Hotel…wants to know the meaning? Meaning that the empire is ever lasting and grand…

But don’t know this plan will come true or not at last…unless…haha…better don’t think of it first… just finish my report, other things…think it at the future…

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why u don't want name it aa G-Best? Suppose to be that de wor~ XD XD

CLaRa TanG said...

don wan ler...i totally know wht u're thinking on...T-Max = cheese Bass:p hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

The name is totally derive from ur interpretation towards my pronounce.. not origin from me.. okay? :p
It is ur idea.. I better don't be a copy cat.. hehe~~ Great name u had created.. Use it lah ^^

CLaRa TanG said...

Thanks^^hehe

JungChe said...

the logo not bad weh~

CLaRa TanG said...

Thank you haha^^