Thursday 15 November 2007

An Accident

Last week I took down my “P” letter from my car when I wash my car because it’s over 2 years. Thinking of it will be fine…

Today, November 15, 2007 2.30pm, I finish having my Business Ethics progress test and as usual I took my car and today, I went to my friend’s house to take something. Accident happened. Usually I go home directly after class because I stay near to college around 4 minutes driving. But today I wanted to go to my friend’s house to take a book, so I drove to the town.

After making a turn at the roundabout, on the way to town, accident occurred, and this is the first time I met an accident, and it’s also caused of my fault. Last night din sleep for the whole night for memorizing the test today, after test, I should be careful when driving, and should be happy. But I’m not, after the accident, I was shocked. And I apologized from the victim and I calm down myself while telling him to move the vehicle to the safer place to avoid traffic jam and I told him I’ll responsible for everything. Then we move our vehicle to the roadside.

After that, I called my parents and they came. Help me to solve the problem and after that I followed them to my cousin’s workshop. I knew that I’m doing a big careless mistakes and my parents pay for my mistake. Feeling sorry because I din drive carefully. It’s my fault.

When we reached home, parents din say anything, they din even scold me but just telling me to be more careful next time and concentrate during driving. At last I cried out, but I don’t know why I cried. Just feeling sorry to the victim and my parents. And a line that touched me is my parents told me that it’s good that I’m ok, the car still can repair.

Finally, thanks God that all of us save and I will be more careful next time…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaloh~ Nobody injured is okay~ ^^
Thanks God (:

Be careful next time.. we still have a big mission need to be completed by u, karen, and me ^^

So all of us must be in 'good condition' all the time.. Especially u.. coz u're the coryphaeus.. wakaka XD XD

CLaRa TanG said...

ok i got wht ur mean!! memories better the song ist...2008 NEW YEAR is coming soon...and thanks for caring and support always^^