Saturday 17 November 2007

Are you ready to change the way you live?

Today, I watched a discovery on conservatory effects predicting what type of crisis that our globe will face in the future and it’s real. The title of the discovery called AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH 2005 presented by unelected American president Al Gore. He’s the 45th vice president of America and he illuminated this warning.

For those who always chasing the news should know the global warming of this globe is increasing recently. The four seasons of some countries is not on time, iceberg melting, polar bear facing extinction, earthquakes, infections of various types of germs and viruses and etc. All of these are the symptoms of crisis we will face in the future.

What can we do? I know well of the human beings nowadays, if you tell them these things, they will say you are insane. This is the reasons for why Al Gore can’t be a president of America. He wanted to save the descendent but they make fool of him but, I believe it’s truth and I can do nothing, just hoping that all human being in this globe will save the globe together. But the hope is hopeless. But hopefully human beings can come together to save the world.

Human being is enjoying the nature by abusing the nature like chopping off the trees, rotten the world continuously, keep inventing useless things and harmful things. I admit that I’m also the one of all the people around and all of us are the one who use the things. Just hope that all of you if you are free, go and download this discovery and watch it carefully and really understand of it. Because I’m really not strong enough to encourage the people around. What I can do is just to pray.

Finally, if you want to watch this discovery and can’t download it, just tell me and I’ll hand it to you. ^^

No comments: