Saturday 24 November 2007

My Birthday Party


Yesterday, 23rd November 2007, my birthday celebrated successfully and also received lots of presents. But because of I was very blur last night, so the presents from whom I’m also still confusing. Need to ask them clearly and thanks them sincerely for good manner. Hopefully all of you enjoy your dinner last night, happily. And thanks for your attendance.
After the dinner, all of us taking photos and I think this is what they love last night. Haha…actually there is a game session before the dinner, but I afraid it’s too noisy and will interrupt other peoples who enjoy their dinner downstairs. But luckily that’s still fine, the situation won’t felt boring, maybe because all of us are teenagers… hehe…^^


Moreover, I got really a lot of presents and greeting cards, lots of soft toys including (Patrick, Poohs, Doggie, Frog and there are also decoration for my car). There are also necklace, bracelets, diary, clothes and trousers. Lastly, their sincerely made greeting cards. I really felt very happy indeed. Hahaha…

Tonight, 24th November 2007, I’ll celebrate my birthday earlier with my family, after that, I’ll go vacation at Kuching for one week with friends, then I’ll work hard. Actually I didn’t want to go Kuching firstly, but I felt boring staying at home for that one week, really boring, so I decided to go, just for fun…

Ok, I think that’s all from me today, lastly, wish all of you a “Happy Holiday”.

6 comments:

James said...

u can hug the doggie which name Mogo when u sleep...hahaha...hope u like it..^^

Anonymous said...

Yea~ we enjoy so much in ur party~~ Thanks for inviting me too ^^

Have a very very very fun night with u guys :D

CLaRa TanG said...

Thanks for ur guys attendance and present^^

Amanda said...

Happy happy... nice one.. i still miss the pooh pooh lah... hihi...
So,enjoy ur holiday lah.. I'll enjoy mine too.. YEAH!!

CLaRa TanG said...

the pooh and patrick with me at kuching now^^haha..don worry i'll take care of them...^^

CLaRa TanG said...

oh ya, Happy Holiday to u too^^muacksss