Thursday 22 November 2007

Worry, Busy and Happy

These few days make me feel like the week we prepared for Prom Night. Even forget my own meals because of too busy. Hopefully after this I can more concern on my own health. For me who always forgot my meals and not taking my meals on time, when I get the medical report last time, my family doctor told me that I need to take care of myself, because always gastric.
Ok, back to the point, tomorrow will be my presentation for Final Year Project’s Proposal, 2pm at W1. My document all ready within this week, just this few day I modified something in my proposal. It’s ok to work on anything but not ok when I need to give a speech. My English isn’t very good, so I’m most afraid of presentation. But, there are no other ways to solve this problem, what I can do is just try my best to score. This presentation carry 10 marks, not a joke, 10 marks is enough to make one pass or fail. Everybody, add oil for your presentation. I’ll pray for all of you. ^^ Happy Go Lucky… 10 minutes is very fast…haha…

What am I so happy about? Hmm… this year I organize my own birthday party, previously my dad or friends will help me to celebrate my birthday but not this year. This time, I invited my college friends to my birthday party. Because I’m going to graduate soon, so hoping to gain friendship and besides also because I’m stepping my steps into the 20th, (but that doesn’t mean anything, right?) haha… the attendance list had been confirmed tonight, all of them who will attend are 27 persons, a huge group of them, but luckily got a friend to help me during the process, if not, hard to go alone…

Actually tomorrow isn’t my birthday, my real birthday is on 26th November. But because of some friends are going back to hometown soon, so I make it earlier. After this birthday, I’m stepping into the 20th, no more “1” in front of my age-_-but there are nothing bad to grown up, I can gain more knowledge and also step into the society, should feel good rite? Haha…

Finally, hopefully everything is going to be all right tomorrow, my presentation and also my birthday party… May God with all of us, thanks God… Good Night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea~~ Good luck in ur presentation ^^ AZA AZA :D
Do ur best!
Happy Birthday to u too XD

CLaRa TanG said...

thanks^^u too

JungChe said...

i guess ur presentation is over now... haha... anyway, HAPPY early birthday yea~!! =)