Sunday 18 November 2007

It’s great to help people

While waiting for my friend to fetch me for badminton game, I surfed around the web to look for something new to play.

While I’m looking for it, I found an interesting website that can help people without paying any money. It’s donating the rice. When u answered a question correctly, the administration will donate 10 rice for those poor people. I know that only 10 pieces of rice won’t be a precious for us, but for those poor people, they appreciate it very very much.

So I would like to share this interesting website to all of you through my blog, it is www.freerice.com. You can try it when you are free and besides helping people, you also can gain knowledge because this game may make u smarter. It may improve your speaking, writing, thinking, grades, job performance and etc. like you can in the web page. Wish you enjoy answering the questions and help those who need.


Today I’m so happy, after 2 hours of badminton game, we went to Parkson for shopping. Although all of us are smelly with sport attires, but we enjoy shopping and having dinner together, besides we also take a group photo with a big white Christmas tree. Haha…^^

Ok, I think that’s all from me and I need to prepare myself to study for tomorrow’s progress test, wish all of you who are having test good luck and God with us always.^^ and don’t forget to visit www.freerice.com when u are free to help people. It’s great to help people… and it’s free^^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is really fun wor!! My donation is 100 grains of rice.. wakaka~~ amazing game ^^
I will try to play when I'm free :D

Very fun~~ Love love ^^ thumb up!

Anonymous said...

wah sai~~ can continue one de~~ sui sui!! kakaka~~

second try i have donated 440 grains ^^


really fun~~ non-stop playing it~~ wakaka :D


thanks for introducing the game XD XD

CLaRa TanG said...

it's a meaningful game, must have a try when u're free always^^

Anonymous said...

today I've donated 1230 grains ^^
Happy happy neh ^^