Tuesday 27 November 2007

Damai Beach







I’m now at Kuching Beach, tonight will sleep with all of my friends, but it’s still fine because it’s just 2 days and 1 night. The room here s very big, and the price also very “pretty”, for one room the price nearly 400MYR. For rich foreigners, they won’t feel expensive but for us as students, it’s very expensive. It’s hard to earn money. I worked as part time worker when I’m 16 until now I still work during my holidays. Although my parents still giving me pocket money, but when I save them, it will be a lot. Spend my own money is fun but also hard to earn money. Luckily this time my parents paid for my air ticket. Haha!!

I worked for every job, although I’m 20th now, I worked as a kinder garden teacher, promoter, cashier, waitress, McDonald, part time nurse and etc., I tried all the jobs I can do. This time after the vacation, I’ll wait for RH Hotel’s part time job, after that I’ll work there but just only work for the holidays because the college will resumed on January, so I’ll play as long as there are chances for me to play.
Online at the hotel is also very expensive, 12MYR per hour and for my house, it’s just 77MYR per month, hahaha… but I won’t blame the hotel here because you are doing business, haha… nearly I love to blog and my friends also say that I’m crazy, why need to online at the beach, but I’ll feel fun as long as I can online even though 12MYR per hour. But one hour 12MYR is a bit expensive for me as a student.



I’ll stay at the beach until I feel it’s worth, I’ll play when I spent. Haha… this time at Kuching, I keep eating and grown fatter. I got to keep fit when I go back to Sibu. Haha… To Be Continue…

2 comments:

Flora said...

Wow....I wish I could go back to my Uni life when I could do this.....I've never done this with my Uni frens!!!

CLaRa TanG said...

next time i'll ask you to join us^^