Tuesday 20 November 2007

The Fate of Laziness and Playfulness

Finally I finish my progress test for my 4th subject, my progress test 1 is in progress within this two weeks, and today is the last subject and I suppose to be very happy but I didn’t.

The previous 2 subjects that being tested last week, one I got full mark and another one I got 12.5/15, and I felt very happy. But the last 2 subjects, because of my playfulness and laziness, thinking of the holiday that around the corner, and I didn’t done a good revision. Just can answer half of the question paper, actually can get full marks and now just can get a pass. Actually I don’t have problems during the lecture sessions but because of my playfulness and laziness… I can’t get full marks for both subjects.

It’s no use to regret, only blaming myself, it’s my own fault… at last, no full marks…CRY -_-

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

100% = 49% pay full attention in the class + 49% prepare well (practice, practice, and practice)+ 2% luck

wakaka.. so lame -_-""


Good luck in this coming friday presentation~ hohoho~ ^^

CLaRa TanG said...

okay, u too!! A ZA A ZA Fighting^^

Anonymous said...

A ZA A ZA <- is magic or wat??
something like wu leh leh wu la la that kind of language XD

James said...

the most important things when study is ur attitude... do hard again... u can do it..hehe

CLaRa TanG said...

YES SIR^^

Amanda said...

hehe... "I'll do my homework tomorrow" is my motto oh... copyright oh...
So u cannot follow oh... U must work hard, weli wei hard... hehe..

CLaRa TanG said...

yes de Miss Lai Lai hahahahaha^^