Monday 10 September 2007

Dream of $1,000,000.00....

If you have $1,000,000.00......

I’m being tagged with Josephine to blog out this topic.

“If I have $1,000,000.00...”, I ever wrote on this topic during the UCS Intake Orientation 2006 given by Ms. Flora.
After a year, I saw the same topic in my Communication In the Workplaces lecturer’s blogger. The funny thing is, after a few days, one of UCS lecturers tagged me to write on this topic. (Ha-ha) maybe all of this is planned by UCS? Don’t know…

“If I have $1,000,000.00...”
this topic gives everyone of us different point of view, so am I… For me as a teenager of almost 20 years-old, what am I going to write on this topic? Mature? Or childish? Or too much of imaginary? Hmm…let me list out what I’m going to do with my 1 million…

1. I’ll buy 1000 bibles and distributes it around when I’m going around the world. (I’ll be heavy to bring, but it’s worthy)
2. I’ll share with my dearest parents and my dearest little brother.
3. I’ll finish my studies on myself.(DIPLOMA>DEGREE) (MASTER again??haha tat is a question, if i can still handle about MASTER haha).
4. I’ll buy my own house, my dream car. (But for me in the age of 19-20, too early to think of this maybe because parents still supply me everything like accommodation and vehicles)
5. If possible, I’ll support the children of
30 Hour Famine.(http://www.30hf.org.tw/english/)
6. The last is depends on how much I left after I done all the things above…I’ll use the extra money to go around the world, look around the world…

Bo-H0-h0-h0...These are all the things I wish to do if I got $1,000,000.000…but now I need to concentrate my study first…this kind of "Day Dreaming" just occur when I’m nothing to do...B0-HO-HO-HO...

No comments: