Friday 14 September 2007

Holidaysss...von voyage

Hmmm…I'll be away of my blogger about 2 weeks for a vacation. I think I'll not use to the life without internet access because I really miss all of my friends a lot. Juz like those who chat with me every day and view those blog update everyday…hmm…I think it'll be boring journey without internet access…not v use to it…hohoho…haven departed already think soooooo much…ok…that's from me this time…c all of u after my vacation…Enjoy ur holidays n Happy Holiday.

p/s: this is my phone number 016-897-1815. U may call or sms me in case of urgent business or miss me too much…bohohoho…finally Von voyage to myself, brother carter, xiao ma , xiao yu , jie jie and all my fellow friends who travel with me together…^^bye bye muacksssssssss^^

2 comments:

Flora said...

Where did you go for your holiday? :)

CLaRa TanG said...

Kuching now,next station still not yet confirm...return ticket not yet buy too hehe^^