Thursday 27 September 2007

I'm Back

I’m back to Sibu again…a journey that take me nearly more than one week, really miss my home and my 3 doggies…everyday and even phone my mum and ask about their conditions like "Are they eat or drink?" the funny thing is, when I reach home, my mum scolded me because of concerning about the doggies and not of my mum and she asked me whether I miss her during my vacation…mum is envy of the doggies…haha.

The feeling of getting home is very good. Can take care of my doggies everyday. Can sleep when I’m tired…anytime and no body is going to disturb me when I locked my room. I love to stay alone. I can turn on my computer for all the time…I can reply my friends anytime I like…wow…it’s really nice. Bohohoho...

But, honestly, it’s good to look around at a different place during the holidays. Make me fill myself with knowledge, I can know more people and things. Although it’s a tiring trip, but it’s really worth. Specially thanks to my parents for giving me a chance to join my friends about this vacation. Thanks a lot.

The result of previous final exam will be released on coming 3rd October. May God bless me, may God lead me to get a result that I hope to get…thanks God^^. By the way, the college is resuming on the 8th October, this is the final semester that I’m going to study at UCS, I’ll appreciate and struggle for this semester and I hope I can pass the semester fluently.

"THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH" May God with me always. ^^

All my friends see you all when the class resumed. Wish all of you all the best and got the results with flying colours…God bless aboundary…anytime, anywhere…thanks God, Amen!

5 comments:

James said...

so fast u back...miss u so much lo..hahaha..got bring sorvenier for me?hahaha..wish u hv a nice day..hehe^^

CLaRa TanG said...

so fast back becos of u lo...u say miss me ma!! hahaha, just kidding^^how u holidays??^^Wish u have a nice day too^^

James said...

my holidays just very simple..so pity..hahaha

Amanda said...

so u had a nice holiday... good one.. unlike me :(
haha

CLaRa TanG said...

yaya u're pity than me...still have to go work^^but don be sad,i got buy a small present for u...see ya gal^^Pray for me about coming result...Thanks^^