Thursday 20 September 2007

Life at Kuching


I'm having my vacation at Kuching and now approaching one week time. An enjoy, fun vacation. Everyday my tummy is full from time to time, having fun time playing with friends, at the nite time i still can enjoy online. when i'm tired, juz switch on the air-cond and the feeling of sleeping here is juz like i sleep at home...i can online here bcoz the wireless access point of the neighbour here didn't protected by password. (Friends, that's why i can online during my vacation^^) bohohoho^^

4 comments:

James said...

u very enjoy ur holidays..hahaha..when u back remember buy sovinier to me...haha

CLaRa TanG said...

haha yaya..u lor...don wan follow me^^i got ask u before hor...hahaha

James said...

haha..if i go i also cant go for so long..for me just go for few days nothing really having fun..wish u happy always^^

CLaRa TanG said...

^^Thanks, u too^^