Sunday 1 June 2008

萍萍姐姐

I moved here for almost 2 years and this name is called since I moved here! This area located a lot of young families so their children are all young. Neighbors’ sons like to play at my house and they like me to play with them at dusk. Because I’m too free, so I play with them and I became a big sister that play with them always.

Honestly, I ever been a kinder garden’s teacher for half year and I like the kids but at last I hate them. Hahaha, what I meant? Children are talkative, stop less but still ok. But I really can’t stand of their crying sound because it’s annoying. And that is my “fruits”? How to say? Another story…

I hate two of my nicknames in Tang’s family, relatives always call me milk bottle in Foochow and they always say me like to cry. Because I’m really like to cry. I can cry from morning to evening and from my mum went out until she came back. What’s funny is I always like to bite my tower and wait at the car porch.

About milk bottle, don’t laugh at me, I love milk bottle until I came to primary 5 my mum threw my milk bottle away. After that settled down after a great cry, then I successfully ended my milk bottle, HAHAHA-_-

Ok, the topic not me today, yesterday my mum come back with a Japanese style kid around 5 years old. Mum told me that her friend need to meeting and she need to take care of this kid for a night. Thinking of my mum surely asks me to play with the kid and it’s true. Hahahaha-_-

You guess is “he” or “she”? I thought is “she” but is “he”!

Mum said he will sleep at my room tonight and I agreed, but caused a series of story. It was 10pm, I gave him a bottle of milk and asked him to sleep faster. He’s talkative and I told him if he don’t want to drink, I’ll drink. But he said, nah~ let you drink, I nearly fainted.

After drinking the milk, I switched off the light and told him that I want to sleep, so ask him to sleep fast also, because I need to wake up early tomorrow morning for church. He asked me what is church? I answered him and spelled to him, he’s clever and remember it very fast because he’s English educated, so he don’t understand Chinese well.

After I switched off the light, count until 10, fainted, he said he want to pees. I brought him to the toilet and he suddenly tells me that he wants to “bake cake”, he was baking cake and by the way talking to me, asking nonsense. I can’t stand of him, HAHA~ I asked him done? He said a while again…-_-

After going to toilet, back to my room. Without any conversation, we slept, Gosh!! The kid can talk in his dream? “I don’t want…I don’t know how to do this, I don’t want” and he cried. I think maybe he’s facing stress of his study? Gosh!! Only 5 years old?? Woke up by his crying I can’t comfort him and woke my mum up and told her that the kid is crying. You solve yourself. HAHAHA~

I move my blanket and tell my mum, I sleep at my sister’s room and you handle the kid yourself, I can’t stand anymore. HEHEHE~ at last my mum slept at my room with him.

Morning, after church service, I asked mum where’s Timothy? Mum said he went home and I felt disappointed because haven’t enough fun with him.

I spent my Saturday for him, HEHEHE-_-

4 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

hahaha~ wu nei bee~ :p :p

CLaRa TanG said...

-_- stupid!!!

Max1020 said...

never saw u cry...
got pic to show ???
haha!!!

Max1020 said...

Oh ya !!!
1 more thing...
Why don't u drink that milk and took a pic for us ???
Sure everyone like it !!!