Monday 30 June 2008

Monday 2008.06.30, Found

There was sometime I didn’t drop by…what am I doing? Ya, quite busy^^

Actually I plan to closed down my blog, close down? Ya, Close down…hmmm, maybe I started to be lazy…

My friends told me it’s not a good idea because just like what I told one of my friend, I will lost your news without your blog…so finally I got the same answer...

Hmm…I’ll continue it, but I’ll simplified it…so you can only see my photos and photos descriptions, about detail essays, maybe sometimes^^

Welcome once more…Support me^^

Ok, back to the point, let’s see what I’ve done?


After buying my laptop for half year, I wanted to clean up the screen everytime but don’t know what I can use to clean it up. I’ve nothing to do and today, I dig the laptop’s box out…

Thanks god, I found a cloth that can be used to clean up the screen…why I didn’t realize it before? Hehehe^^stupid~

I’m very happy, took it and clean my laptop happily…see! Is it much more cleanly? He, is my life because I accomplish most of my things in it^^ thanks to whom had invented it^^

Quote to share:
“Monday is the key day of the week.”

2 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

hahaha~ i saw the water bottle~ :p :p

CLaRa TanG said...

huh? water bottle?