Friday 6 June 2008

Recently

Recently nothing special, some friends asked me that why I’m not updating my blog?? Ya, I’m lazy, maybe no idea to blog, sorry.

Oil price raised again, everyone nervous of the news but I’m still cool. Maybe it’s not important for me at this time? Something go across my brain, thinking that at the time I work in the future, how much will b the oil per liter? I don’t dare to think of it, see, my mum pump a full tank, how much? Don’t ask better^^

This afternoon I went to town with my mum, mum said it’ll be crowded so need me to stay in the car to look after it.

This is the ticket of UCS prom night 2008, I took it yesterday at my fren’s hostel, the design not bad ya?^^

Back to home, I told my mum I wan to eat brinjal, I love it and I wish to have it every meal. A simple dish and I’ll be happy. Thanks mum. Anyone same like me? I think should be not much.

That’s all from me today, May God bless you^^

8 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

the spectacles!!!!!! i wan c how u look like when u wear it!!!!!! I will remember to remind u next time!!!!!!! HEM~!

CLaRa TanG said...

oh no-_- hehehe next time la...mai xiu ki la ok? hahaha

Hello Kitty said...

yi nan wan watch too much?? gong dai yu liao?? hahaha~ :p

CLaRa TanG said...

huh? tai yu or foochow? wee si foochow lan la, not hokkien lan hahahahaha-_-

Hello Kitty said...

then u no need watch yi nan wan anymore~ yi nan wan's fans will block u~ wakaka~ tat's me!!!!! wakaka~~

CLaRa TanG said...

fainted-_- got de rules like foochow lan cannot watch yi nan wan meh? cheh~ then the yi nan wan's fans should block u also:p wahahahahhaha~blerk~

Hello Kitty said...

apart from foochow, watch yi nan wan is learn more language~ so~ when we learn, at the same time, we must practice also mah~ so, GONG DAI YU!!! wakakaka~ :D

CLaRa TanG said...

hehehehehe okay okay^^