Thursday 19 June 2008

Convocation

Graduated? Ya, I’m graduated, happy? Nervous? A lecturer asked me excited for convocation?Hmmm at the beginning I don’t feel anything but when the time comes nearer, I really feel nervous and happy, this is my first convocation, hope everything goes well.

Because my daddy busy of working, so he can’t attend that day…hmmm…a bit disappointed but it’s ok because my mum and sister will attend. So happy^^

Convocation will be held at the Empress Ballroom of Kingwood Hotel at 8.30am on coming Saturday, 21st June 2008. Happy graduate to everyone and myself hehe^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, congrats alright? Looking forward for the pictures you take during the convo.And, you looked good last night :>

Cheers.

CLaRa TanG said...

Thanks^^and all de best to u^^