Sunday 15 June 2008

I'm Back

I’m back, there is a full stop of my 3 days 2 nights journey^^ this noon I went out with my family to celebrate Father’s Day. After that, I hit my bed directly because I’m really tired^^huuu~

Because there are too much photos, so I would like to share a part of them here^^

This is an aircraft-_-hahaha this was the aircraft which brought Shirley and I to Kuching. A lot of people in the flight and it was almost full^^

This is Shirley and I, she have a hobby to take photos at the toilet. I refused because there were a lot of people but she was on her own stand and asked me to take the photo with her!

This one, I will laugh everytime I see the photo, know why? When we were unboarded, we just shopping around and totally forgotten our luggages. After half an hour, I remembered suddenly. At the time, all people dismiss and we were not familiar with Kuching airport, so we just asked the cleaner where to claim our luggages, when she brought us there, our luggage already located on the floor, no one was there. How stupid we were^^ hehehe~

Take photo with Billy's car

Shirley and I^^

This photo taken at Kenny Roger’s Cafe, I love it but I hate my pimple on my face. I
hope it’ll get lost soon. HAHAHA-_-

This is the 傻婆’s photo, she had every meal happily and talkative. She’s just like kids that never grow up-_-'''

we eat and eat, this is the place that the “傻婆” loves the most, Sushi King.

Donut^^ My favourites !!

Shirley and I, sat on the hotel’s bedside and we chat and eat while waiting for Billy to bring us out for supper. We chat on everything, enjoy^^

傻婆and I at Kenny Roger

we visited SEGI College, today I saw a news that SEGI received ministry’s invitation to be upgraded to University College. Congrates!

Mariya and us, she was our X colleague at Sing Kwong

Billy and 2 naughty

Two reckless Girls^^

She’s extra in this photo^^wahahaha^^

This is hotel receipt that taken during the check-out, quite cheap. The hotel looks for businessmen and only both of us were the youngest and playful there, the guards were caring too, he told us to be careful with our handbags when we go out.^^hehe thank you^^

Ok, too much photos, a bit lazy, that’s all for today^^

Good night everyone^^

5 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

when i read this post, my mind appear so many "go die la u"

really eh, even i got scold out~~


u ah, dare to upload my stupid pic.. muffin tat one and the one we take in hotel in front of the mirror~~ c my pose, so like monkey~~ hahaha~~ go die la u~~ hahaha~~

CLaRa TanG said...

I'm good enough not to upload de photo on de bed liao^^ but those are all my love^^ hahaha

Hello Kitty said...

all ur love?? wat u mean of "those"~ don tell me u love my stupid pics~ -_-"""
i will fall down from the chair straight away~ hahaha~

CLaRa TanG said...

ya hehehe and if you wan to fall from the chair...“请便”wahahahaha

Hello Kitty said...

then i don wan fall down le~ lalalalala~ :p