Sunday 8 June 2008

The Dragon Boat Festival, also called the Duan Wu Festival

I just knew it is Duan Wu Festival when I reached church this morning, last week my friends keep sending greeting sms to me, hmm my sister even brought home a big bunch of rice dumpling, normally I seldom communicate with my family at home so I didn’t ask and tot Duan Wu Festival come that fast? Or everyone crazy of Duan Wu Festival? But hahaha-_-

Time passed so fast, only a while, 2008 reached the half, just feel that I just stepped into June but now already the eighth. Time doesn’t wait, appreciate!

Mum cooked 7 dishes today, chicken soup, sea cucumber soup, steam fish, fried noodles, fried Kueh Tiaw, mix vegetables, ribs, rice dumpling and etc. Actually I plan to take a photo but hehehe I forgot as I just think of eating^^. Mum, we are all full, thanks for the meal, love you^^

Finally, wish everyone Happy Duan Wu Festival and eat more rice dumpling^^ muacksssss hehehehe~

2 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

happy happy ^^

hahahaha~ :D

CLaRa TanG said...

happy? -_-