Sunday 22 June 2008

UCS GRADUATION CEREMONY 2008/6/21

This my first graduation and it’s fresh to me. But I still feel hard to leave my friends and my lecturers. Kind of hard feeling that everything just ends. Do all grandaunts having same feeling with me? Be open-minded because there’s an end for everything. Because we need to be optimistic when we grow up and not to stay at one point, right?

Ok, not to say a lot, enjoy the following photos hehehe^^


Invited Guest and Lecturers getting ready outside the Empress Ballroom^^

Before the Graduation Ceremony Started!!

Shirley and I

Mummy and I

Mummy and I, Thank you and love u so much^^

My Mum, Shirley and I

Happy Graduation^^

Tat is not my hat...It belongs to my course leader, Miss Wendy^^, Thank you^^

My lovely english lecturer, Miss Lai Lai^^, Thank you^^

My favourite Account lecturer, Miss Amy^^, Thank you^^


He, Mr. Lau ever to teach me one subject "BUSINESS ETHICS",but i like his class very much because he's interesting hehehe^^Thank you^^

She,a friendly lecturer,but always bullied by me, Miss Lili, i feel sorry to u^^hehehe...Thank you^^

Miss Fion and I, Thank you^^

Karen and I

Shirley's Mum and I

Shirley and I at Kingwood Hotel during preparation!

My Dad?? hahaha he's Uncle Jacob^^

Billy and I

Karen, CLara and Shirley

Shirley and My Mum


Josephine and I… she’s not my lecturer but I don’t know what makes me respect her. Her daughter looks like her, all the best to you^^

My Son and I
Rui Ngok and I

Happy Graduation!! Good Night^^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on ur graduation! Wishing U luck & success in ALL that U do...

CLaRa TanG said...

Thanks and all the best to u too^^ take care.

Anonymous said...

Congradulation to you! So are you ready for a new chapter of life? All the best to you!
BTW, your "son" is pretty BIG hor~ Hahaha... :P

CLaRa TanG said...

Thanks for ur blessing^^ yes I'm ready to go on the new chapter and new challenge of my life...

and about my son hahaha he's actually my friend at college...hmmm if he's really my son...hohoho i think my mum will kill me!! hehehe anyway all the best to you too^^ take care!