Thursday 12 June 2008

Thursday 2008.06.12


Offer letter from CURTIN UNI is arrived, last week they fax to my house and today I got the original, happy? no…still considering where I need to continue my degree? Not to think of it now...wait for another college's offer letter and then just make a decision..hiak hiak hiak-_-

Hehehe, tonight I’ll stay at hello kitty's house because we would go to airport together and further to kuching on tomorrow hehehe^^ The Spring and Boulevard... see you tomorrow night^^

Wanted to go kuching? not actually, just think of go around for a walk or else I’ll die of boredom at my home and hope to decide UNI well and start the UNI soon...

Next week will be my Convo, hmm...what will I feel? hehehe still w0ndering and hopefully everything is fine^^

Friends, see you all next week…wish me and hello kitty have a nice trip^^

1 comment:

Hello Kitty said...

stay at hello kitty's house?? -_-"""""


at where?? i wan to stay also~ wahaha~ :p