Wednesday 19 November 2008

19 Nov, 2008 Wednesday

God, I thank you that I did not leave you in the waiting time, leave the cg, leave the church...In fact I almost give up in that 2 hours.. God, you really gave a big challenge to me, that's my fearest time but thanks that You are always with me...

Thanks for blessing me to lead this game and make it smooth all the time, thanks for brothers and sisters' support, I really willing to try more for You my Lord...hope You don't give me any chance to say 'no'…

Finally, I hope all is good with my assignmentsss, hope I can complete it in set time...God, I need You, hope You can lead me...lead me "never give up spirit" Thank you!

All the best, CLaRa.

Prayer,
Dear God, I pray You will help me to always successfully resist temptation from the moment I am confronted with it. Help me to draw closer to You when anything tries to draw me away from You. Deliver me from the trap of temptation before I fall into it. Give me the strength, wisdom, and knowledge I need to fully resist temptation at all times. Amen.

2 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

(雅4:8)你們親近神,神就必親近你。
(約15:5-7)我是葡萄樹,你們是枝子,常在我裏面的,我也常在他裏面,這人就多結果子,因為離了我,你們不能作甚麼。你們若常在我裏面,我的話也常在你們裏面,凡你們願意的,祈求就給你們成就。

:D
Yesterday just learn de ^-^
Add oil! God with you and love you too :D :D

CLaRa TanG said...

Thanks Shirley...God bless u and love u too^^