Sunday 9 November 2008

9 November, 2008 Sunday

As usual, early in the morning, I went to Hope Church for service and etc...

I was just back to hostel now, switched on my laptop, started day-dreaming, because of too tired and the brain didn’t turn anymore? Haha…my mood ruined again, headache but don’t know why? Or maybe worrying of something?

Open my msn, saw a long-time-no-see-friend, a concerning friend, I selected him, not even greet and directly told him my mood. Thanks God from the beginning till now, whatever I asked he’ll answer, and let me feeling much better, because I found the answer. Thanks God.

Clara: Hi Billy.
Billy: Yes?
Clara: Why human got so many moods? Sometimes can be good, sometimes will be normal and sometimes will be v down?
Billy: y? coz God created us... any all of us are unique...
Clara: okay…
Billy: y?
Clara: Feeling curious? Additionally my bad mood was returned, so doesn’t understand why my mood can changed so fast, maybe worrying of something?
Billy: Maybe you are tired today?
Clara: Maybe…
Billy: Don’t feels stress in ur life, then u’ll be nice…u don wan to think it's suffer then will b ok
Clara: okay I will try my best not to worry but be happy…pray for me k?
Billy: okay…always^^
Clara: anyway, I feel much better, thanks for your respond^^
Billy: I’m Billy, if u have anything can share with me anytime^^
...............................
Thanks God, although it was just a short conversation, but I understand that God is always with me^^


He’s Billy, the precious friend that God put him around me. Thanks God that He gave me this friend who treats me with the true heart. Like couple? But we are not…we are good friend^^

Messy day, May God with me...


This is my dinner tonight, Penang Fried Kueh Teow. Thanks God for the dinner^^

All the best for Tomorrow…
Thanks God!
I love u God^^

No comments: