Monday 17 November 2008

Time for Assignment

Ya, today my lecturers gave us three huge assignments so I have no more time to play again. I started to be messy and praying that I can arrange my time well.

Coming wednesday is the first time I plan the game for CG, although I scare I cant bring this game but the aspiration of never try never know never disappear in my mind. God with me...

All the best, CLaRa!!


Heavenly Father, I pray for success in all I do. Guide me in everything. Show me where I have proceeded with something without first inquiring of You. Enable me to understand Your measure of success and not try to impose my own. My goal is to serve You, knowing that any success I have will be achieved only by walking perfectly in Your will. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

4 comments:

Victor Kiu said...

I miss assignment so much!! haha

Hello Kitty said...

Victor, I don't mind to give u my assignment(s).. LOL
Clara, give urs to him as well.. hahaha :p

CLaRa TanG said...

okay no pro...Victor, u're dead liu hehehehe

Victor Kiu said...

arhhh.... Err.. Arr.. Just forget what i said.. haha